First Time Exhibitor Information
Incentives for New Exhibitors:
IMS has an incentive program for companies who are participating for the first time. This is to ensure that your first year as an IMS exhibitor is the best experience possible. The following benefits are available to you at no additional charge.
• Company name highlighted in the Exhibition Catalog and fold-out Map Guide.
• Plus the additional benefits included in the exhibit space licensing on the back page
of the Exhibit Space Application/Contract.
• Start accumulating priority point for future IMS shows.
Freemen is the "Official" General Service Contractor for IMS2018, Freeman has put together a First Time Exhibitor package. This package includes the following for $666.30:
|• 1 - 6' x 30" Grey Skirted Table
• 2 - Limerick® Chairs by Herman Miller
• 1 - Wastebasket
• 1 - Easel
• 1 - 9' X 10' Green Carpet
• 1 - 7" x 44" Booth Identification Sign
• First Night Booth Cleaning
For additional information please contact the IMS Exhibits Team. email@example.com
To order additional furniture or to see what other services are provided visit the Exhibitor Services page.
The service providers listed on the "Exhibitor Services" page are identified as "Exclusive", "Official" and "Recommended".
- “Exclusive” – providers are those that the IMS participants are required to use because of agreements within the convention center and no other service provider is allowed to serve that function.
- “Official” – service providers that have been named by IMS as the main supplier of a specific service. In some cases are "Official" providers are also exclusive , i.e. electrical and material handling
- “Recommended” – contractors show management suggests that you use. Please note that we have worked with these contractors to ensure competitive prices.
Promotions & Visibility:
Maximize your exposure on-site with an IMS2018 sponsorship! IMS offers a variety of options to achieve your marketing goals. Create brand awareness with a Welcome Reception Sponsorship. Increase visibility while supporting the future of IMS with a STEM Sponsorship. Provide attendees with your message by advertising in the Exhibition Catalog Ad. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure opportunities to attract attendee attention at IMS2018!
Welcome Reception Sponsorships
The IMS2018 event logos and banners signal your involvement in this global event. We encourage exhibitors and sponsors to promote their participation in the conference. Download a logo on your website, in emails, print advertising and other promotional materials to promote your participation in IMS2018. Click here to download and IMS2018 logo or banner.
Need To Know Information:
Exhibition Dates and Hours
|Tuesday, 12 June||09:30 to 17:00|
|Wednesday, 13 June
Industry Hosted Reception
|09:30 to 18:00
17:00 to 18:00
|Thursday, 14 June||09:30 to 15:00|
On-Site Registration Dates and Hours
|Saturday, 9 June||08:00 to 18:00|
|Sunday, 10 June||07:00 to 18:00|
|Monday, 11 June||07:00 to 18:00|
|Tuesday, 12 June||07:00 to 18:00|
|Wednesday, 13 June||07:00 to 18:00|
|Thursday, 14 June||07:00 to 16:00|
|Friday, 15 June||07:00 to 12:00|
All exhibits must be fully installed by 17:00 on Monday, 11 June
Advance Warehouse Shipment - Shipments must arrive at the advance warehouse between 7 May and 31 May 2018.
Direct Show Site Shipment - Shipments will not be accepted at the Pennsylvania Convention Center prior to 9 June 2018.
Questions: Contact a member of the Exhibition Management team: